If you do not know which room design you should choose for your son’s bedroom interior the following boys bedroom ideas will help you in this uneasy task.
- Nautic or sea theme. Pirates, submarines and ships- if your son adores adventures and loves sea, such a boys bedroom idea will be the best. The main color of the room is blue and all its shades. Place there a globe, a map, a rope, a flag, a steering wheel, toy chest.
- Travelling theme. Use various accessories connected with different countries and travelling: large plants, bright photos of animals, aquarium. The main colors which must be used there are beige, sky blue, green and yellow.
- Machinery theme. Every boy has his passion – cars, trains, planes, spaceships, tanks. A boy who loves the railroad will adore his “train” bunk-bed. Use many big toys, bright posters, hand-made wooden models and much equipment.
- Sports theme. If your boy adores sports, make a cozy mini gym there. Buy him a sports corner, hang on the walls his framed diplomas and posters with favorite sportsmen. He will like this idea of boys bedroom.
- Room for a small boy. Small boy does not care about the room design, but adores to jump on the bed and play everywhere. Take care about his safety first of all.
- Room for teen. Teen will soon grow into a young man. He should have his own desk with a computer, a bookshelf over it and a sports corner. The rug must be soft, but not too much otherwise it will be difficult to make push-ups.